Christmas Services Breakdown:
We offer full service Holiday Decorating and provide customized design plans to meet individual design needs from our extensive variety of options and depth of merchandise.
- Fully Decorated Christmas Trees
- Decorated Lit or Un-Lit Garlands—All Sizes
- Custom Arrangements for Any Space, Large or Small
- Christmas Design Accessories
- Indoor/ Outdoor Decorated Wreaths and Topiaries
- Outdoor Garland and Design Decorations
- Re-Design of Current Product with Integration of New Product
- Design Entire Set-Up and Take-Down of All Client Christmas Décor
- 12 Design Palettes for Inspiration or to Choose from While Supplies Last
Commonly Asked Questions about hiring us as your Christmas Interior Designers:
- Is this an affordable process? Yes! We know that money does not grow on trees. We have worked to establish a process that will be the most financially beneficial for you in the end. With the experience we have, we can manage your needs and desires so that we come to an end-result everyone is thrilled with.
- How soon should we contact someone to book a free consultation? Our installation dates fill up faster than you think. Baker Design Group does all of our purchasing in January, so the product begins arriving as summer starts. The sooner you book, the better options you have on scheduling of your installation and on design palettes.
Will you give me Choices? Yes! We will bring options. We often bring a few palette options and/or discuss design ideas at the time of your initial consultation. Depending on the scope of the job, we will come back and present a more final Christmas design plan.
- If we have a family tree, can we decorate that and have BDG decorate the rest of our home. Yes! We have several clients that have trees that they like to decorate with the family and then have us come in to decorate everything else, along with any other trees you might want a designer’s touch on.
- What all is involved with your installation service? A team of designers come to your home with product in hand. They skillfully install all elements included in your design. Each year, we improve our system and efficiencies of working together to beautifully decorate a home in a short amount of time.
- What all is involved with your takedown service? We have a large crew come out to take down all of your Christmas décor. We bring wrapping supplies and storage containers if needed. Everything is very well organized, clearly labeled, and carefully packed away in your desired space—all ready to go for next year!
- Can we just have our Christmas décor installed but not taken down? Yes! The prices for both services are separate. We quote both services at the time of initial consultation.
We hope that covering these most commonly asked questions about Christmas Interior Decorating helps you make a decision to take the next step to call us to talk specifically about your needs and desires for your holiday home or office!